Monday, June 14, 2010
Peanut Butter and Banana cakes
So easy! Buckarooken likes them too.
2 yellow bananas or heading to ripe
1 egg- beaten lightly
1 hugely heaping tablespoon of organic natural peanut butter (crunchy)
1. Mash your bananas well in a medium bowl. you can leave a few little lumps.
2. Heat some vegetable oil on your non stick griddle on medium heat
3. Mix your peanut butter in with the banana and then add the beaten egg and stir that in well.
4. Drop batter onto the griddle, again 3" diameter cakes work best.
5. When the underside is medium brown, flip them and cook the other side.
6. Serve with Berries and you can call it a PBJ!